For Mona Lisa, reality television has always been about evolution, and The 50 marks her next big leap. The actor is all set to enter the upcoming reality show alongside her husband Vikrant, embracing ...
When it was stolen in 1911, Leonardo da Vinci’s painting had been missing from the Louvre for more than 24 hours before anybody noticed. Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa on view at the Louvre Museum in ...
Lesley Walker, the BAFTA-nominated British film editor who worked on films including “Mona Lisa” and “Mamma Mia!,” died on Dec. 2. She was 80. Walker began her career as an assistant film editor in ...
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- An iconic Italian restaurant in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, is closing by the end of the week after nearly 50 years in business. Mona Lisa Restaurant located at ...
SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Mona Lisa Restaurant — an Italian diner that has served as a staple for almost 50 years in San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood, is “forever” closing its doors, according to ...
Ah, Paris - the city of lights, love, and apparently, low-effort museum break-ins. In a dazzling display of what can only be described as “Ocean’s 11 meets Home Depot,” a gang of thieves robbed the ...
On this day 114 years ago, a handyman walked into the Louvre Museum in Paris and walked out with the most famous painting in the world. That's right, the Mona Lisa was stolen on Aug. 21, 1911, so ...
On August 21, 1911, the Mona Lisa vanished. Missing this one pay date may be too much for Trump, Congress to prolong the government shutdown John Harbaugh decides fate of Ravens defensive coordinator ...
NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - The owner of Mona Lisa, a longtime Italian restaurant in the French Quarter, says the eatery is no longer facing eviction and will remain open. Farrow Stephenson said last week he ...
NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The owners of Mona Lisa restaurant on Royal Street in the French Quarter tell WGNO that an enormous outpouring of support has led the new landlord to reconsider the decision to ...
NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - After nearly two decades of serving locals and tourists alike, a beloved French Quarter restaurant says it’s being forced out, and the owners say they found out by text message.
A beloved Italian restaurant known for its quirky decor and hearty pizzas is being evicted from the French Quarter building it has called home for nearly 40 years. Farrow Stephenson and Tom Moore, ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results